- Do you have 5+ years of management exp. within a manufacturing environment?
- Eager to manage and develop a team (15-20 engineers)?
About Our Client
The client is a custom plastic injection molding company that provides top quality products and engineering services.
- Responsible for development, maintenance and implementation of Quality Management system
- Evaluate and develop internal specifications from customer specs and requirements
- Assure consistency and control of manufacturing processes
- Identify and interpret poor quality trends and develop methods geared toward continuous improvement and Food Safety
- Lead efforts in root cause analysis, corrective action of customer and quality complaints
- Oversee incoming inspection on all received raw material resins, colorant, poly bags, liners, and all outside service assembly jobs
- Ensure compliance to GMP and other pharmaceutical and food industry regulations in manufacturing area
- Perform audits on production equipment to ensure part quality criteria is met
- Manage all evaluations for sales, technical, manufacturing, process engineering, and customer complaints to include new colorant, additives and material evaluations, cycle improvements, prototype sample parts and new production tools
- Manage, host, and coordinate all customer audits
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Four year college degree
- 5+ years of management experience in quality assurance functions within manufacturing environment
- Plastics/ closures industry preferred
- Certified CQE/CQA desirable
- Knowledge of SPC; ISO desirable
- Quality system regulation, cGMP or ISO9000 knowledge
- SharePoint, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint- Good computer software knowledge
- Smartscope and color spectrometer experienc
Food Safety Requirements:
- Monitor and verify activities to ensure that all maintenance work in the facility meet food safety standards in addition to quality standards.
- Comply with all company food safety and quality assurance procedures and complete documentation correctly.
- Ensure all work product contact surfaces are restored to sanitary condition after any job completion.
- Report incidents, and product or process failures that could impact food safety of manufactured product to your direct reports and submit a safety/food safety incident report.
What's on Offer
- Flexible work-life balance
- Pay & Benefits
- Job Security & Advancement
- Cross-functional culture
- 401K (3% Match)
- 73% coverage on benefits
- Paid Life Insurance