Quality Assurance Technician
Food Manufacturing GMP experience
2+ Years of Quality Assurance experience in Food Manufacturing
About Our Client
The Quality Control Technician is responsible for checking production line weights, performing raw material inspections, preparing chemicals needed for production and obtaining samples for microbiological testing.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Monitor and keep records of critical control points of our HACCP plan
- Perform and keep records of pre-op and operational sanitation standards
- Monitor and inspect that all GMPs are followed
- Overtime required on as needed basis
- Calibration of scales and thermometers
The Successful Applicant
- 2-year Associates Degree, BA or BS a plus
- 2 years experience in QA/QC
- Self-motivated with proven leadership skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Able to lift/move up to 25-50 lbs.
- Prior USDA/FDA experience a plus
- Bilingual - English/Spanish a plus
What's on Offer
Competitive Hourly Pay + OvertimeBenefits include health and life insurance