- World Leader in Device/Implant Manufacturing for Dental/Medical Industry
- Work under the Director of QA/RA in a high visibility role
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in replacement, restorative, orthodontic and preventative dentistry. They handle everything from research/development, manufacturing, and supplies for dental implants, instruments,, prosthetic, digital equipment, software, and more.
The Quality Manager will...
- Provide quality oversight and training
- Monitors 3rd party supplier quality and reports on performance
- Manage CAPA process and facilitatae CAPAs
- Manage NCMR Process
- Manage QMS document control
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Quality Manager should have...
- Bachelors Degree Required
- 3-4 years of Quality experience in a regulated industry if not Medical
- Prior Quality Leadership experience preferred
- Working knowledge of FDA Quality System Regulations for medical devices
What's on Offer
The chosen Quality Manager can expect in return...
- Competitive base salary and benefits
- State-of-the-art campus
- Hiring decisions for your team
Please apply today. All Qualified candidates can expect feedback within 48 hours.