Quality Control Analyst
Great opportunity with enormous room for growth.
Hands on experience working on highly critical projects.
About Our Client
Our client is a mid size bank in NYC and LIC.
- Conducting Quality Control Reviews on SAR-related processes for accuracy and efficiency
- Performe root cause analyses and helpformulate recommendations for enhancement.
- Experience with BSA/AML laws and regulations, especially SAR completion and filing requirements
- Assisting with other QCR on FCC sub-unit processes
- Assisting with training of FCC employees based on the results of the QCR process.
- Assisting with the development of a new employee onboarding and training program for the FIU.
- Assisting with FCC governance documentation including policies, procedures, and management information analytics and reporting
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 1 year of experience in banking compliance or internal audit, with a strong emphasis on BSA/AML regulations and requirements preferred.
- Hands on Quality Control Experience required
- Minimum 1 year of experience in SAR preparation and filing .
- CAMS certification is preferred, but can be obtained at a later date (within 6-9 months of hire).
What's on Offer
Commensurate on experience