- Join a company with an expanding product line and strong benefits
- Looking for a quality professional with leadership and QC experience
About Our Client
Our client is a midsize manufacturing company that produces specialty products across a variety of diverse market sectors. They have been thriving for over 60 years and are looking to continue to expand their product line.
- Provide front line leadership to QC team members by directing and coordinating the activities
- Follow approved procedures in support of compliance to regulations
- Prepare and present reports on quality data and trends
- Monitor and coordinate resources to support Research and Development and Manufacturing needs
- Direct and implement quality training and development programs required for effective performance
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in a technical or scientific discipline
- 3+ years of QC experience in a cGMP/ISO environment
- Proven track record of leadership
- Knowledge of FDA Class 1 devices is strongly preferred
- Experience interacting with regulatory agencies
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work independently
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
What's on Offer
This is a very exciting and comprehensive role. If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly and all qualified candidates will be contacted. This role offers a competitive salary and bonus structure that is commensurate with current salary and experience.The client is an equal opportunity employer.