- A top client, rapidly growing w/ manufacturing a unique disruptive technology
- Looking for a Quality Leader with tier 1 automotive and IATF 16949 experience
About Our Client
My client is an industry leading, rapidly growing innovative automotive technology and sustainable energy company that has major plans of expansion within the next 3-5 years.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Successfully implement and maintain the successful certification of both ISO 9001:2015 and IATF 16949
- Achieves quality assurance operational objectives by contributing information and analysis to strategic plans and reviews
- Prepare and complete action plans; implement production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards
- Build, mentor, and develop the Quality teams
- Identify and resolve problems
- Completing audits; determining system improvements; implementing change
- Review all documents related to product quality
- Support the ongoing implementation and continuous improvement
- Willing to travel up to 50% to customers
The Successful Applicant
- BS in Engineering, Science or Related Discipline
- 12+ years experience
- Tier 1 automotive experience
- Experience managing individual contributors and managers
- Complete knowledge of ISO 9001, IATF 16949 is a plus
- Six Sigma Training is highly desirable
- Possess critical thinking, active listening, judgment and decision making skills
- Possess strong interpersonal skills with ability to deal with complexity
- Must be willing to travel up to 50%
What's on Offer
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly and all qualified candidates will be contacted. This role offers a competitive salary and bonus structure that is commensurate with current salary and experience.
The client is an equal opportunity employer.