- Autonomous Position
- Growing, stable organization
About Our Client
Our Client is a Medical Device manufacturer located in the north west suburbs of Chicago. This location specializes in the creation of their metal based parts, components, and assemblies. This is a key location that serves as the life blood for their entire organization.
- Supports regulatory and agency inspections, audits, investigations, and inquiries regarding the control and assessment of product design and manufacturing quality.
- Leads and implements various product and process improvement methodologies.
- Leads in the completion and maintenance of risk analysis.
- Leads generation and completion of protocols and reports for test method validations.
- Product Approval
- Direct Correspondence with Customers
- Inspection optimization
- Initiating CAPA/Preventative Actions
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 5 years of experience
- Working in regulated industries (Preferred medical device, but aerospace, automotive would work)
- Manage a heavy workload while maintaining accuracy
- Identify potential roadblocks and provide innovative solutions
- Operate with a high level of integrity and professionalism
- Committed to and accountable for achieving goals and objectives
What's on Offer
- Competitive Base Salary
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 401k match
- Long/Short Disability
- Voluntary Benefits (Pet insurance, elder care, suite of benefits through Aflac)
- Development Plan at day 1