- Significant growth opportunities
- Employee-centric culture
About Our Client
Our client is drawing on over 150 years of experience to provide systems in controls, assembles, full systems, and components for on high way transport vehicles. They are located in Buffalo Grove and offer a ton of opportunities for career progression and growth.
- Conduct the analysis, inspection, design, test, and/or integration to assure the quality of assigned product or component.
- Performs quality engineering reviews of design documentation for compliance
- Statistical process control methods for analyzing data to evaluate the current process and process changes.
- Reviews all purchased products or components and provides input to the decision of whether to accept the product and future purchases from the vendor.
- Documents data obtained during all quality assurance activities
- Develops new approaches to solve problems identified during quality assurance activities.
- Communicates issues or developments identified during quality assurance activities and provides recommended process improvements to management.
- Prepares reports to communicate involvement and results of quality assurance activities.
- Prepares and presents technical and program information to team members and management.
- Directs technical and administrative workers engaged in quality assurance activities.
- Understands government and industry quality assurance codes and standards.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Someone that is very approachable
- Easy to talk with, good to talk with other people
- Firm and assertive
- Presentation Skills - Will have to present
- Attention to detail
- Self motivated
- Oracle experience
- QMS experience
- LEAN experience
- PPAP experience
What's on Offer
- Competitive Base Salary based on experience
- 401k match of 3%
- Medical Dental
- Flexible Time off