- Growing Organization and Prioritized Internal Development
- Strong employee Focused Culture
About Our Client
Our Clients is am industrial Manufacturer in the northwest suburbs of Chicago. they provide high quality precision machined components to industries like automotive, medical device, aerospace, technology, and military. they are looking to expand their quality team to help facilitate their growth.
- Perform duties and responsibilities assigned by Director of Quality.
- Perform product, process, and change control risk mitigation actions, utilizing:
- Control Plans,
- Potential Failure Mode and Effects Analysis,
- Process Flow Diagrams,
- Risk Assessment Audits, 5S Audits and ISO based Internal Audits,
- Work Instructions, Process Mapping and Checklists.
- Provide support for gauge calibration program to meet ISO 9001 & ISO 13485 requirements.
- Create and implement new ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 procedures and work instructions.
- Provide quality engineering support to all departments.
- Performs statistical analysis and write technical reports.
- Ensures nonconforming products are processed per standard operating procedure.
- Identify and develop solutions to recurring issues.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints, including GD&T.
- Experience working in an environment certified to ISO 9001, ISO 13485, IATF 16949 and CGMP Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Experience with Lean / Six Sigma Problem Solving tools.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical analysis.
- Good understanding of SPC and Gage R&R including conducting studies and reporting results.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Experience with process validation is preferred. Experience with CNC machining is a plus.
- Good organizational skills.
- Good communications skills.
What's on Offer
- 3 weeks of vacation, 2 personal days, 9 paid holidays, 5 sick days
- Medical, BCBS of Illinois Dental, Guardian Vision is IMED
- Company paid life insurance
- Identify theft life insurance
- 401K 4% match after 1 year
- Development Plan
- Competitive Base Salary