Quality Engineer - Automotive - Stoneham, MA
Looking for a Quality Engineer to assist in the intro of their new product line
Automotive, Lean Manufacturing and Clean Room Experience are highly desirable
About Our Client
My client is a leading global supplier with a diverse product line including thermal interface materials, plastics and optical products. They are introducing a new product line at their Stoneham facility and looking for a quality engineer to assist in the process.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Communicate with Quality Manager on progress and any barriers to achieving the customer's quality goals.
- Communicates specialized knowledge of quality functions such as PPAPs, APQP and document control.
- Participates in failure analysis and corrective action investigations.
- Development of basic test systems, test methods, data collection, and analysis systems.
- Refines and enhances products and processes by applying continuous improvement.
- Work cross functionally to drive operational excellence.
- Continually assess the CAPA system and quality system procedures for continual improvement.
The Successful Applicant
- BS in Engineering discipline
- 2-5+ years of relevant experience
- Experience in maintaining & improving ISO9001:2015, AS9100:2016, and IATF16949:2016 systems is desired
- Strong knowledge of CAPA, Lean Manufacturing or Six Sigma is highly desirable
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbally
- Automotive experience is a plus
- Clean room experience is a plus
What's on Offer
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly and all qualified candidates will be contacted. This role offers a competitive salary and bonus structure that is commensurate with current salary and experience.
The client is an equal opportunity employer.