- Growth opportunities
- Strong employee Focused Culture
About Our Client
Our Clients is a leading Automotive suppliers. They specialize in the manufacturing of electronic components. With locations all over the globe they have been experiencing strong consistent growth and are looking to add an experienced quality engineer to their team.
- Responsible for managing customer quality issues.
- Define and implement production part qualification requirements, and understanding customer quality requirements
- Work across divisions to support operations
- Collects data and lead cross-functioning team activities to reduce scrap and outgoing inspection rejects.
- Responsible for managing customer audits, from scheduling to closing
- First point of contact for customer compliance, product quality, and process quality issues
- Expected to partner with Manufacturing, various Engineering teams, and Purchasing, Supply Chain, Sales, and Operations management.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Demonstrate skills in preventive quality methods and compliance, statistical data analysis, critical thinking, structured problem solving (8D), the use of metrics to identify opportunities, and business process improvement.
- Demonstrate skills in managing customer quality issues, setting up product, and process quality control for equipment assembly line.
- Knowledge of regulatory and compliance, experience in product, process, and system audit.
- Strong communication, able to multi-task, work well under pressure, good positive mindset, work as a team, leadership, & management skills.
- Min. of BS in Engineering or equivalent technical discipline is required, Mechanical engineering background is a plus.
- Registered ISO 9001/IATF16949 auditor with experience a plus
- Experience with Lean, capability studies, GRR, Control Plan, FMEA, PPAP, zero-defect manufacturing processes, inspection methods, and tools.
What's on Offer
- Development Plan
- Competitive base Salary (based on experience)
- 3 weeks PTO
- 401K 7% match
- Health, Vision, Dental 100% covered if qualified