Quality Engineer - Consumer Goods - Lakeville, MA
Respiratory Protection Products Manufacturer with a growing profit margin
Looking for a highly qualified Quality Engineer with RCA & CAPA experience
About Our Client
My client is a manufacturer of Respiratory Protection Products such us protective masks and respirators who have seen major profit margin growth since COVID-19.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Maintain QMS/ISO9001:2015 certification
- Drive qualification of product and process changes to ensure only the highest levels of quality are accepted
- Able to Lead internal Quality System Audits for the organization and manage follow-up corrective action
- Perform complex tests and inspections on the products products including running automated and manual test equipment and interpreting results
- Development of basic test systems, test methods, data collection, and analysis systems
- Work cross functionally to drive operational excellence
The Successful Applicant
- BS in Engineering discipline
- 2-4+ years of relevant experience
- Prior ISO9001 experience
- Inspection experience is a plus
- Hands on experience with lab/instrumentation equipment is a plus
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbally
What's on Offer
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly and all qualified candidates will be contacted. This role offers a competitive salary and bonus structure that is commensurate with current salary and experience.
The client is an equal opportunity employer.