- Seeking quality candidates with experience GMP, FDA or Chemistry experience
- Brand new position for a rapidly growing organization - relocation provided!
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in their specialty consumer goods product which falls under the class one medical device category while also serving numerous other industries. They have more than tripled their head count within the last year to support the d and have recently acquired 4 new pieces of equipment that will have them producing 10x more product weekly.
- Assist with Internal Auditing Program performing audits and ensuring all internal audits are getting completed
- Work within and cross-functionally to prevent and correct process and product issues affecting quality and reliability.
- Ensure tasks are completed in a timely manner to meet business needs which includes lab calibration procedures and schedules and all testing related tasks.
- Troubleshoot equipment issues to identify maintenance and/or engineering improvements as needed.
- Participate in continuous improvement and process improvement activities.
- Actively participate in RCI/RCA's and implement appropriate corrective actions.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- B.S. Degree in Engineering or related field
- 3-5 years of experience within a quality role
- Experience within a GMP setting is highly desirable
- Proficiency with statistical tools such as Minitab, SQC Pack, and JMP
- Previous auditing and QMS development experience, ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 highly desirable
- Strong organizational skills and analytical abilities
- Strong computer skills and communication skills
What's on Offer
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly and all qualified candidates will be contacted. This role offers a competitive salary and bonus structure that is commensurate with current salary and experience.
The client is an equal opportunity employer.