- Join a global leading specialty electronics company
- Looking for a Quality Engineer with strong computer and data analysis skills
About Our Client
My client is a global leader of highly versatile fundamental core technologies, with this particular location focusing on data storage. Their focus is to assist organizations in being ale to effectively manage their data growth with innovative products and solutions.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Worked directly with customers, handling any issues being back with found data
- Drive qualification of product and process changes to ensure only the highest levels of quality are accepted
- Able to Lead internal Quality System Audits for the organization and manage follow-up corrective action
- Perform complex tests and inspections on the products products including running automated and manual test equipment and interpreting results
- Development of basic test systems, test methods, data collection, and analysis systems
- Ensures that all systems and procedures are following the requirements of the customer, business and ISO9001
The Successful Applicant
- BS in Engineering discipline
- 2-4+ years of experience
- Quality engineering, industrial engineering, or continuous improvement engineering experience
- Experience with Continuous Improvement and Lean Six Sigma is a plus
- High-level of computer skills
- Previous data analysis experience
What's on Offer
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly and all qualified candidates will be contacted. This role offers a competitive salary and bonus structure that is commensurate with current salary and experience.
The client is an equal opportunity employer.