- Join a Fortune 1000 company with one of the world's largest portfolios
- This role offers a flexible work schedule and comprehensive benefits package
About Our Client
Our client is a Fortune 1000 electronics manufacturing company providing essential products to customers worldwide. They serve a large variety of diverse sectors and offer a well rounded compensation and benefits package.
- Manage ISO/IATF Internal Quality Audit Program
- Establish and implement internal audit schedule and related procedures
- Issue corrective action reports for all findings and follow up to ensure effectiveness
- Perform root cause analysis for all internal/external issues and document results
- Assist with Corporate Quality audits
- Participate in improvement opportunities both as an individual as well as a member of the continual improvement team
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in related discipline, ASQ CQE or equivalent technical training
- 3-5 years of experience in Quality or Engineering
- ISO Internal Quality Auditor certification is required
- ASQ certifications are highly desired
- Highly motivated and detail oriented
- Strong written and oral communication skills
What's on Offer
This role offers a comprehensive compensation package as well as a flexible work schedule. If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly and all qualified candidates will be contacted. This role offers a competitive salary and bonus structure that is commensurate with current salary and experience.The client is an equal opportunity employer.