- Opportunity for a QA role at an established automotive optics supplier
- Company with a fast paced environment that's expanding into a new product line
About Our Client
My client is a leading industrial manufacturer of personal protection with over 125 years of experience within the automotive industry and is expanding into a new product line in medical devices!
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
· Responsible for process and system support within the facility, specifically in QA and Production
· Responsible for supporting process areas to assist in improvement activities
· Responsible for collecting, monitoring, analyzing, interpreting and reporting data, with the goal of assisting in the development of process and quality improvement plans within operations and systems
The Successful Applicant
- A complete four-year Engineering or Science degree and/or 3 to 5 years' experience in a manufacturing quality environment
- Must have experience with quality tools, statistical sampling tools, continuous improvement tools, problem solving tools, working in a team environment and Statistical Process Quality software
- ASQ CQE Certification required
What's on Offer
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly and all qualified candidates will be contacted. This role offers a competitive salary and bonus structure that is commensurate with current salary and experience.
The client is an equal opportunity employer.