- Looking for a motivated Quality Engineer with a goal of career advancement
- Aerospace/automotive experience highly desired
About Our Client
Our Client offers unique, high performance investment casting manufacturing that supports a number of industrial industries including aerospace, automotive, etc.
- Plan and conduct the analysis, inspection, design, test, and/or integration to assure the quality of the assigned product or component
- Devises and implements methods and procedures for inspecting, testing and evaluating the precision and accuracy of products and production equipment
- Prepare statistical analysis reports, specifications and other technical documents
- Develops new approaches to solve problems identified during quality activities
- Stay current and attend training as needed on all regulatory issues, information from test labs, regulatory groups and customer specific requirements
- Perform APQP, PFMEA, Flow Diagram, Control Plan and SPC activities, including interface with customers as requested.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- B.S. in a technical discipline in related field
- 3-5+ years of related experience
- Automotive/aerospace experience is highly preferred
- Flexibility to work in a fast-paced, high volume, and diverse environment across functions to produce expected results
- Lean Six Sigma Experience
- Looks for ways to improve and promote quality as well as applies feedback to improve performance and monitors own work to ensure quality
- Excellent written and oral skills
- Ability to identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner a
- Works well in group problem solving situations
What's on Offer
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly and all qualified candidates will be contacted. This role offers a competitive salary and bonus structure that is commensurate with current salary and experience.
The client is an equal opportunity employer.