- Join a global leader in specialty products and work in a fast-paced environment
- Looking for a quality professional with experience in QA
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in the Biotechnology space that has been serving the world for more than 60 years. They drive innovation through their rich history.
- Lead investigations into root causes and implement appropriate corrective actions
- Work towards the improvement of quality and overall customer satisfaction
- Lead improvement activities related to product and process quality in conjunction with partners
- Learn and execute product inspections with a variety of inspection equipment
- Maintain inspection records and compile results of all inspections for internal feedback reporting
- Ensure compliance with ISO13485
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years of experience in Quality Assurance
- Project management skills including exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Ability to collaborate across multiple organizations
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Operational Excellence/Six Sigma/Lean training or certifications are highly desired
What's on Offer
This is a very exciting and comprehensive role. If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly and all qualified candidates will be contacted. This role offers a competitive salary and bonus structure that is commensurate with current salary and experience.The client is an equal opportunity employer.