- Join an industry leader in chemical separation serving multiple markets
- Excellent culture, compensation and opportunity to grow
About Our Client
This client is a world leader in specialty measurement, compound separation and analytical innovations. This company operates in 35 countries with multiple facilities. They provide products in more than 100 countries.
- Lead investigations into product non-conformances, to ensure root causes are found and appropriate corrective actions are implemented to prevent repeat non-conformances.
- Work towards the improvement of product and process quality and overall customer satisfaction.
- Support the machining operations manufacturing process within the plant by assisting in quality initiatives within the operations group.
- Lead improvement activities related to product and process quality in conjunction with our Process Engineering partners, including conducting process capability studies, qualifications, and gage R&R reports.
- Assist in the implementation of Statistical Process Control (SPC) throughout the Machine Shop where appropriate with the Quality Engineers, Process Engineering and Manufacturing.
- Collect and analyze data to identify trends, guiding quality initiatives, and provide feedback to our stakeholders.
- Learn and execute product inspections with a variety of inspection equipment; Use measuring instruments, engineering drawings, procedures, workmanship standards, etc. to perform inspection of parts and assemblies.
- Maintain inspection records and compile results of all inspections for internal feedback reporting system (SAP).
- Build inspection plans using SolidWorks Inspection and Prolink software to define features and inspection methods.
- Provide guidance and ensures compliance with ISO13485 & 9001, 21 CFR Part 820 and applicable good manufacturing practice regulations within the company.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- B.S. in Engineering (Mechanical or Biomedical), Mathematics, Business, Science, or related field
- 5+ years in Quality Assurance
- Working knowledge of mechanical drawings (Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing - GD&T)
- Project management skills, exceptional organizational and time management skills, attention to detail, critical thinking and problem-solving skills, and commitment to client satisfaction are essential.
- Ability to work independently across multiple organizations.
- Strong communication skills
- Machining and/or Manufacturing exposure
- Statistical Knowledge
- Zeiss Calypso CMM Programming
- FDA 21 CFR 820 / ISO13485 / ISO 9001 / cGMP knowledge base
- Operational Excellence/Six Sigma/Lean training or certifications
- Knowledge of various sampling plans
- Knowledge of various quality systems
What's on Offer
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly and all qualified candidates will be contacted. This role offers a competitive salary and bonus structure that is commensurate with current salary and experience.
The client is an equal opportunity employer.