- Join a midsize specialty product company working in multiple industries
- Looking for a quality professional with ISO 9001 experience
About Our Client
Our client is a specialty product manufacturer that serves industry, military, and laboratories. They are a rapidly growing midsize company working within ISO 9001 certification.
- Lead the overall site and product quality policy
- Maintain overall ISO 9001 compliance through the implementation and auditing of quality systems
- Lead internal quality measures and maintain key production metrics
- Partner with suppliers and contract manufacturers to ensure quality products
- Manage internal and external quality issues and drive timely and effective corrective actions
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related technical field
- 3-5 years experience maintaining full ISO 9001 compliance
- Knowledge in design control for quality and the ability to understand defects and implement corrections
- Proven experience working with quality processes and documentation including ECOs.
- Experience with CRM system highly desired
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
What's on Offer
This is a very exciting and comprehensive role. If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly and all qualified candidates will be contacted. This role offers a competitive salary and bonus structure that is commensurate with current salary and experience.The client is an equal opportunity employer.