Quality Engineer - Industrial - Bridgewater, MA
This offers a definitive career growth plan with a strong development plan.
This company offers career stability and market growth potential.
About Our Client
Our client is an industrial and consumer goods manufacturer. Their team prides themselves on the work they are doing to benefit the current state of the pandemic.
- Analyzes customer technical specifications, drawings and process requirements; drafts internal test instructions.
- Generate internal quality reports based on CAPA, complaints and yield. Propose and drive product/process improvement initiatives.
- Assisting Quality Engineering management and other functional managers to implement and develop process and product improvements
- Maintain inspection performance metrics, coordinate & participate in time study activities.
- Prepare for and performs internal ISO/AS audits
The Successful Applicant
- BS required. Engineering/Technical field preferred
- 2+ years quality experience
- Six Sigma Certification is a plus
- Understand in depth quality systems, ISO 9001 standards
- Excellent oral, written and presentation communication skills
- Must be able to read and understand drawings and department procedures
What's on Offer
- Competitive Pay
- Health, Medical and Dental
- Great Benefits
- Contributing towards the production of PPE