- Leading global manufacturer, providing an a great opportunity for growth
- Looking for a quality professional with an interest in lean manufacturing
About Our Client
My client is a leading industrial manufacturer of capitol equipment primarily supplying the semiconductor industry. They combine engineering and production capabilities to manufacture high-precision components on a global basis and have decided to expand into new markets.
- Work with cross-functional team members supporting the customer feedback/complaint handling process & corrective action process
- Use lean management and process management to build on the quality system
- Reviews practices, procedures and processes seeking avenues to improve efficiency's and effectiveness and reduce risk to product quality.
- Communicate recommendations and decisions across the organization
- Drive a culture of learning, continuous improvement and best practices to improve the effectiveness of the organization
- Ability to engage early in the planning stages to characterize sourcing, manufacturability or programmatic risk to ensure product Quality performance.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- BS in QA or related field
- 3-5 years QA experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with IATF 16949:2016 is a plus
- Someone with great communication skills who can interact with customers to understand the requirements
- Strong Leadership skills
- Knowledge of PPAP and APQP
- Six Sigma Green Belt certified (Black belt Preferred)
What's on Offer
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly and all qualified candidates will be contacted. This role offers a competitive salary and bonus structure that is commensurate with current salary and experience.
The client is an equal opportunity employer.