Quality Engineer - Industrial Manufacturing
Our client is a global industrial manufacturing conglomerate based in MA
Excellent hands-on problem solving role with growth opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is a publicly-held industrial manufacturing conglomerate with a wide number of products commercialized all over the globe. This is position is based with the electromechanical products business unit based in the Burlington MA area and has increased in revenue 5%-10% year-on-year.
- Assist with implementing, developing, and promoting the management and integration of a ISO 9001 for site.
- Serve as a quality assurance resource for problem identification, resolution, loss reporting and continuous improvement within the site.
- Responsible for quality program to meet customer needs.
- Drive the quality assurance department activities and resources on a day-to-day basis.
- Support concurrent engineering efforts by participating in design development projects representing quality assurance and the customer.
- Leads the quality program design, implement and document procedures for process control, process improvement, testing and inspection.
The Successful Applicant
- BS in engineering or related field is required
- Minimum 2 years' experience in Quality Assurance within manufacturing
- Must have direct experience with ISO9001, root cause analysis, corrective action, and statistical analysis
What's on Offer
- Strong full compensation package - competitive base salary + bonus potential
- Great benefits - 401k matching, dental, vision, medical
- Excellent opportunity for growth
- Top-rated global manufacturer
- Key quality role with the ability to solve major problems across engineering and manufacturing.