- Lead an assigned quality projects and work with customers directly
- Employee stock option plan
About Our Client
Our client is a global manufacturer serving the agriculture and industrial markets. They have been in business for over 30 years with offices in the US, South America and London. The Manufacturing Engineer will report to the Manufacturing Manager. They are a company that prides themselves on offering a strong corporate culture and empowering individuals to work hard in an entrepreneurial culture and also maintain a solid work-life balance.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Manage and support lean activities which are driven by customer inputs
- Facilitate teams to critically review current processes for effectiveness, quality and simplification.
- Analyze production issues and modify incoming and production systems as needed
- Develop and implement process solutions to improve operational efficiency
- Develop internal Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and report results.
- Support and implement strategic initiatives around improve internal quality practices and performance.
- Provide technical support for the development phase of new programs and prototype projects.
- Evaluate and support the justification of implementation and integration of new metrology and other equipment's
- Work with cross functional teams including Design Engineering, Manufacturing Eng., Supply Chain, and production to support of continuous improvement initiatives.
- Ensure comprehensive measurement systems to monitor effective verification of key characteristics
- Development of best practices and qualification methodologies
- Root cause analysis and implementation of corrective action for process related concerns.
- Support part and product transfers, new supplier on board, and supplier process change management
- Oversee and perform informal audits of quality systems to assess compliance to internal standards
- Issue Internal Corrective Actions and ensure corrective actions are implemented and effective.
- Provide continuous product support to Manufacturing on assigned projects.
- Address supplier quality issues as required. Follow up and close out complaints generated against suppliers
- Support Material Review Board (MRB) meetings to address action items
- Other duties and projects as assigned
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors degree (technical/engineering)
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a manufacturing environment with an ISO quality program;
- Strong technical background and hands-on approach to problem-solving
- Excellent communication skills required.
- Understanding of Failure Mode and Effects Analysis, MSA, RCA
- Able to work successfully with a cross functional team
- Strong knowledge of GD&T
- Familiar with Minitab, AutoCad, ProE (Creo)
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary between $70,000-$80,000/year (depending on project experience and skills)
- Comprehensive benefits package (Coverage for Individual & Dependents)
- Employee stock options, after vesting period
- Tuition reimbursement
- 15 PTO Days & 10 Holidays
- 401(k) with 2.5% company match