Quality Engineer, Injection Molding
National organization with a strong presence in the Midwest
About Our Client
Our client is an employee owned organization known for quality and customer service. They specalize in injection molding and are ISO/TS certified, serving clients throughout the world. They seek a Quality Engineer to join their team due to continued growth.
- Creates and utilizes KPI's (key performance indicators) and tools to recording and analyzing product quality levels and interprets and reports trends and improvement plans as part of the quality system.
- Manage customer requirements, able to initiate and contribute to corrective/ preventive actions and continuous improvement activities.
- Participates in root cause and corrective action investigation efforts, resulting from MRB activity.
- Provides direction in implementing Incoming Inspection plans, First Article Inspection, In-Process, and Final
- Product Inspection, Sampling Plans, inspection and test acceptance criteria, and resolve non-conformances.
- Participate in Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) and develop documents and test data, as
The Successful Applicant
- 3+ years related experience leading or employed in a quality function.
- Experience in NPD, automotive, electronics or electromechanical manufacturing environment
- Experience in injection molding & assembly process is preferred
- Certified Quality Engineer is a plus
- Six Sigma certification/ Experience is a plus
- Experience in IATF 16949 and ISO 9001 is a plus
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary between $65,000-$80,000, depending on project experience and skills
- Performance based bonus opportunity
- Stock Options (After vesting period)
- Comprehensive benefits package
- 20 PTO Days
- 401(k) with 5% company match