Quality Engineer-Injection Molding
Client is highly reputable in the Injection Molding Industry
Employee owned company who has been around for over 50 years
About Our Client
The Client is a Plastic Molder and Mold Manufacturer and has been in the industry for over 60 years. The client serves multiple markets including: Medical Devices, Consumer Packaging, Global Healthcare, and Global Liquid Packaging Markets.
The Quality Engineer will:
- Creates and utilizes KPI's (key performance indicators) and tools to recording and analyzing product quality levels and interprets and reports trends and improvement plans as part of the quality system
- Manage customer requirements, able to initiate and contribute to corrective/ preventive actions and continuous improvement activities
- Apply sound systematic problem-solving methodologies in identifying, prioritizing, communicating, and resolving supplier quality issues.
- Provides direction in implementing Incoming Inspection plans, First Article Inspection, In-Process, and Final Product Inspection, Sampling Plans, inspection and test acceptance criteria, and resolve non-conformances
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have:
- 3+ years related experience leading or employed in a quality function
- Experience in NPD, automotive, electronics or electromechanical manufacturing environment
- Strong knowledge of APQP: PFMEA, Control Plans, Measurement System Analysis
- Statistical Mindset, Background with SPC preferred.
- Mastery of formal problem-solving process and 8D methodology.
- Experience in injection molding & assembly process is preferred
- Certified Quality Engineer is a plus
- Six Sigma certification/ Experience is a plus
- Experience in IATF 16949 and ISO 9001 is a plus
What's on Offer
- Competitive Base Salary dependent on experience
- Performance based bonus opportunity
- Comprehensive benefits package