Quality Engineer-Medical Device- Bridgewater, MA
Join a growing Medical Device Company
Huge growth opportunity due to product launch
About Our Client
Our client is a vertically-integrated manufacturer of Respiratory Protection Products, is hiring a highly-qualified Quality Engineer to join it's Operations team.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The key responsiboities of a Quality Engineer are:
· Maintain QMS/ISO9001:2015 certification and coach employees and management team.
· Lead RCA and drive corrective actions to completion. Serve as the lead for external audits.
· Serve as quality SME for new product development teams helping move products transition from design to production.
· Work with customer service to answer questions
· Coordinate evaluations for reported discrepancies and assist with corrective actions; status reports for internal and external corrective actions.
· Investigate production quality issues to their root cause level and implementing corrective actions for resolution.
· Conduct internal audits and forward status reports to management.
· Work with the manufacturing engineering team on process and quality improvement initiatives, develop and conduct engineering experimentation as required.
· Review or create test methods, test specifications, drawings, or other documentation to comply and support regulatory approvals.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Quality Engineer will have:
· Bachelor's degree Engineering
· 5+ years of experience leading quality/inspection teams
· Prior ISO90001 audit experience
· Prior hands on experience with basic lab/instrumentation.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office, Cad knowledge is preferred
· 10% travel required, including international
What's on Offer
The candidiate will be offered: