Quality Engineer - Medical Device - Milford, MA
Join a rapidly growing growing contract manufacturer working on COVID supplies
Seeking a highly qualified Quality Engineer with previous med device experience
About Our Client
They're a contract manufacturer that has locations around the US and they provide manufacturing for Aerospace, Industrial and Med Device clients, but due to COVID 19 they have had to pivot towards the med device space and are now making COVID test kits.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Maintain QMS certification
- Drive qualification of product and process changes to ensure only the highest levels of quality are accepted
- Able to Lead internal Quality System Audits for the organization and manage follow-up corrective action
- Perform complex tests and inspections on the products products including running automated and manual test equipment and interpreting results
- Development of basic test systems, test methods, data collection, and analysis systems
- Work cross functionally to drive operational excellence
The Successful Applicant
- BS in Engineering discipline
- 3-5+ years of relevant experience preferably within the medical device space
- Prior ISO 13485 experience
- Inspection experience is a plus
- Hands on experience with lab/instrumentation equipment is a plus
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbally
What's on Offer
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly and all qualified candidates will be contacted. This role offers a competitive salary and bonus structure that is commensurate with current salary and experience.
The client is an equal opportunity employer.