Quality Engineer- Medical Device- New Bedford, MA
Leadership opportunity within a fast moving medical device manufacturing firm.
Join an expanding office for an end-to-end medical device solution provider
About Our Client
Our client is an end-to-end solution provider in the medical device industry. They have over 20 years of commercial experience and are producing components and complete devices for leading edge surgical companies.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The job requirment for the Quality Engineer will include:
- CAPA - Conduct failure investigations, root-cause analysis, and corrective action implementation. Provides leadership and technical expertise for effective Root Cause Analysis
- ISO 13485, ISO9001
- Develop and implement quality improvement with working knowledge of Quality standards and systems. * Support Manufacturing Lean initiatives & be a hands-on engineer.
- Ability to be hands-on quality advocate for the brand
- Work cross functionally with other in-house departments & contract manufacturers
- Knowledge of production and process controls in a regulated industry
- Experience with test methods and standards for the validation of manufacturing of medical devices
- Experience in test plan development and root cause failure analysis and working knowledge of supplier quality management
- Experience as a Team Player
- Excellent communication skills - including written technical reports.
A much more in depth job description will be provided upon application and consideration. . Please submit your resume for consideration within 48 hours. Relevant candidates can expect to hear back within 48 hours of submission.
The Successful Applicant
A successful Manufacturing Process Engineer will have the following:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering REQUIRED
- Minimum of 5 years quality or supplier quality experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have experience with managing suppliers.
- Must have experience with Root Cause Analysis, CAPAs and PPAP
What's on Offer
f you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly and all qualified candidates will be contacted. This role offers a competitive salary and bonus structure that is commensurate with current salary and experience.
The client is an equal opportunity employer.