- Work with a world leader of precision metal manufacturing
- Terrific team culture with abundant upwards mobility
About Our Client
My client is a world leader in precision metal manufacturing. Experienced in high-precision manufacturing, my client provides a full spectrum of Manufacturing Solutions and Services in the medical and aerospace arenas. They specialize in art-to-part manufacturing and are setting the industry standard.
- Maintain applicable quality systems, environmental, and FDA requirements/certifications.
- Work with team members and support manufacturing/operations to solve quality, cost and schedule issues.
- Proficient in full and proper Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing (GD&T) application, and blueprint reading.
- Determine/improve inspection methods/instructions and incorporate them into the manufacturing processes and Inspection Plans.
- Coordinate process validations and reduce dependence on inspection.
- Generate applicable quality metric reports; cost of quality, management by facts.
- Investigate customer complaints including associated actions including CAPA, deviations, and complaint responses.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of standard manufacturing operations, FDA and ISO regulations, Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and Good Documentation Practices (GDP) requirements, and standard problem solving techniques.
- Works with Engineering to conceptualize and develop gauging. Applies basic statistical and Six Sigma concepts and techniques.
- Maintain knowledge of all procedures, changes to specifications and new regulations related to areas of responsibility.
- Conduct internal audits and support external audits.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Quality Engineer will have the following:
- Bachelor's degree with engineering focus preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3 plus years' experience in quality within medical device manufacturing or Automotive industry, preferred.
- ISO 13485, CAPA, Validations and customer interaction experience required.
- ASQ CQE Certification Preferred
- Six Sigma Black belt certification, preferred
- Manufacturing Operations - machining and/or forging
- Blue Print Reading / GD&T
- Problem solving and 8D
What's on Offer
If you are interest in this position, please contact me at or you can directly apply below. This position included a competitive salary and bonus structure that is comparable with current salary and experience.