- Seeking a quality professional looking looking for a key impact player position
- Excellent culture, compensation and opportunity to grow
About Our Client
Our client manufacturers a variety of optical products and has recently expanded into a new product line which is causing major growth and new QMS certifications.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Make technical and statistical investigation on quality problems, methods and equipment, and make recommendations.
- Responsible for supporting process areas to assist in process and product improvement activities
- Use of statistical tools, DOE, correlation analysis & regression analysis.
- Creates and maintains quality documentation and test results per defined procedures.
- Maintenance of quality records including procedures and forms.
- Participate with company audit system (internal and external).
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related field
- Working knowledge of ISO9001
- 4+ years in a manufacturing environment
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Proficient computer skills utilizing Microsoft Excel and Word, and customized programs.
- Experience implementing SPC
- Six Sigma Green Belt is a plus
What's on Offer
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly and all qualified candidates will be contacted. This role offers a competitive salary and bonus structure that is commensurate with current salary and experience.
The client is an equal opportunity employer.