- Seeking a quality professional with experience within the semiconductor industry
- Brand new role in a rapidly expanding quality department
About Our Client
Our client is a growing start up which distributes electronic components and finished goods. They provide a wide range of services to a number of industries including semiconductor, aerospace and consumer electronics.
- Assist in development, maintenance and improvement of a quality system
- Create, review and maintain and track Standard Operating Procedures for compliance
- Implement best practice test procedures, troubleshooting techniques, root cause analysis, test equipment usage, etc.
- Provide support to customers and interface with customer quality engineering when any quality issues arise; prepare corrective action and follow up on implementation and close out
- Ensure all products are free from defects and in compliance with engineering and manufacturing specifications and standards.
- Define, document, analyze, perform, and interpret tests for products and systems
- Working with current quality group to pursue different certifications
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- BS in Engineering discipline
- 3-8+ years of experience in electronics or semiconductors preferably within an OCM, OEM, CEM.
- Understanding of equipment/tools for the inspection and testing of electronic components
- Comfortable in a fast paced, quickly changing work environment
- Ability to read a variety of testing measuring instruments
- Able to multi-task
What's on Offer
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly and all qualified candidates will be contacted. This role offers a competitive salary and bonus structure that is commensurate with current salary and experience.
The client is an equal opportunity employer.