- Opportunity for an Entry Level candidate to work hand-in-hand with Directors
- Work on state-of-the-art Sinus surgical equipment
About Our Client
Our client is a globally recognized surigcal equipment manufacturer. Breaking into the United States, their Needham location is the HQ for all things Sinus. Work with complex faux-tissue emulators to help heal sinus surgery.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Quality Engineer Specialist will...
- Assist with the management of Quality Management System (QMS) with Quality Manager
- Assist with establishing and maintaining quality policies and procedures and records management (e.g. Quality Policy Manual, document control, change control, quality records, corrective & preventive actions etc).
- Assist in ensuring compliance with policies and procedures
- Maintain customer complaint system to ensure complaints are investigated and resolved in a timely manner
- Assist in providing quality system performance reports to management
- Assist in conducting meetings to review status of key QMS indicators and performance, issues periodic reports to management
The Successful Applicant
The Quality Engineer Specialist should have...
- Bachelor's Degree in a life science area or engineering degree
- 1-3 years Quality experience in the Medical Device industry (21 CFR 820/ISO 13485) OR relevant internship experience
- Ability to operate independently in a small company where day-to-day activities and priorities can shift rapidly
- Must have analytical experience
What's on Offer
The Quality Engineer Specialist will get in return...
- Competitive compensation
- 1-on-1 mentorship
- Entry level opportunity
- WFH Flexibility