- Looking for a motivated Quality Engineer who enjoys a fast paced environment
- Join a company a company with a great culture and benefits
About Our Client
Our Client is manufacturers product focused on temperature management varying within sizes and industries served. They are looking to put a big focus on quality within the next few years and rapidly expand the department.
- Plan and conduct the analysis, inspection, design, test, and/or integration to assure the quality of the assigned product or component
- Plan and execute validation and durability testing
- Facilitate and contribute to engineering investigations and product improvements
- Prepare statistical analysis reports, specifications and other technical documents
- Develops new approaches to solve problems identified during quality activities
- Evaluate performance and defect data which you will use to generate metrics and identify trends
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- B.S. in a technical discipline in related field
- 1-3+ years of related experience
- Flexibility to work in a fast-paced, high volume, and diverse environment across functions to produce expected results
- Lean Six Sigma Experience is a plus
- Excellent written and oral skills
- Ability to identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner a
- Works well in group problem solving situations
What's on Offer
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly and all qualified candidates will be contacted. This role offers a competitive salary and bonus structure that is commensurate with current salary and experience.
The client is an equal opportunity employer.