Quality Engineer, Stamping
Family owned company, great stability
Stable throughout COVID-19, have grown business
About Our Client
Our client is a custom metal stamping serving the automotive and argiculture markets. Working with some of the worlds most recognized brands, they are fully invested in their employees. Their current headcount is just over 100 and they are continuing to grow. They have been incredibly stable throughout COVID-19, and have actually grown in sales and headcount. They seek a Quality Engineer to join their team.
- Evaluate manufacturing problems and product non-conformances to determine ways for improving manufacturing
- Identify and analyze deviations from established company quality standards, write NCRs and implement corrective action
- Manage control plans for all active products.
- Manage customer specification database and ensure that all revisions are documented
- Conduct root cause investigations
- Participate in NCR and MRB processes
- Assist in maintaining change process within the QMS.
- Assist in Developing, implementing and documenting Quality Assurance Systems and Applications; such as ISO / IATF requirements.
- Develop and document test methods for products
The Successful Applicant
- 3+ years related experience leading or employed in a quality function.
- Experience in the automotive or aerospace environments
- Experience in a metal form/metal stamping environment preferred
- Experience with machining or metals highly preferred
- Six Sigma Certification/ Experience is a plus
- Experience in IATF 16949 and ISO 9001 is a plus
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary comensurate with experience and skills
- Performance based bonus opportunity and profit sharing (5-7%)
- Comprehensive benefits package (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 15 days of PTO
- 401(k) with 5% company match