Leading Industry Manufacturer
About Our Client
Our client is a market leader in locksets, high security key systems, door closers, exit devices, electro-mechanical products, and access control systems for new construction, renovation, and replacement applications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure effective corrective actions are put in place.
- Create and execute product test plans to ensure product conformance to specifics
- Set-up and operate test equipment for usage and test cases
- Perform wide variety of product testing for both new and existing products
- Work closely with new product development engineering to identify and resolve issues
- Work in a cross-functional team environment in the development of new products Documentation and reporting of test cases
- Failure logging and tracking using test database
- Visual inspections
- Destructive/nondestructive tests
The Successful Applicant
4 to 6 years' experience w/ Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related technical field preferred.
- Candidate must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office products (Power Point, Access, Word and Excel) and exhibit excellent written and verbal communication skills. Applicant must be comfortable and effective in working in a team environment as either team member or lead.
- Knowledge of the processes used in product inspection, manufacture, procurement, design, and testing.
- Experience performing statistical/failure analysis and developing/producing metrics to identify/drive continuous improvement initiatives.
- Experience in Root Cause Corrective Action methodologies and techniques.
- Experience with LEAN
What's on Offer
Our client is offering a competitive base salary, along with exceptional benefits.
- 401K Match