- Strong culture including flexible time off
- Significant growth opportunity
About Our Client
Our Client is an industry leading Metals Manufacturer in Chicago who adding to their quality team due to shear growth. Our client is a family owned and operated facility who continues to display year over year revenue growth since their founding in the mid 1990s.
- Developing, implementing, and improving core processes to ensure processes meet requirements.
- Translating applicable industry standards or customer specific requirements into the organizational structure and related processes.
- Developing an understanding of core processes that supports specified requirements, including gap identification and help facilitate continual improvement across all functional areas.
- Managing new part introduction through feasibility, APAP and PPAP.
- Completing and submission of PPAP - Process Flow, Control Plans, FMEA, Gage R&R, Capability Studies, Layout, etc. for new and existing product.
- Ensuring compliance to ISO management system requirements and keep abreast of changes.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in an Engineering discipline
- 2+ years of strong quality experience, prior experience with PPAPS
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Minitab and Visio.
- Knowledge of MSA, blueprint reading, statistics, and process capability.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with ISO 9001
What's on Offer
- Salary: 75,000 to 100,000
- PTO- 3 weeks + sick
- 401K- 5% match
- Health, Vision, Dental