- Great Opportunity to Join an Industry Leader in Electronics Manufacturing
- Career growth and opportunity
About Our Client
Our client was founded in 1952 to make coaxial plugs for the emerging television industry. Today, the team is a global manufacturer of interconnect components for numerous industries including: Aerospace, Defense, Industrial, Medical, and Telecommunications. Their expertise in interconnect technologies and intimate market knowledge combined with accessibility make them valued partners to leading brands across the globe. With expertise centers and manufacturing locations on 3 continents and 13 countries, our Client provides its customers product innovation, personalized support, and superior logistics.
- Set daily priorities and receive rejected or returned parts/components to determine conformance to quality standards and disposition.
- Analyze product and determine ownership. Collect the relevant data from the various related sources.
- Compile and input documentation into the database and SAP system.
- Formulate and implement test methods and procedures for determining case and disposition of discrepant material.
- Work with groups to determine root cause and corrective action to nonconformity's
- Maintain proper document control on all claims. Update, verify and maintain a database of all internal defects (PPM metrics) and external (customer returns).
- Review DMR reports and update with dispositions, comments and any issues from meetings.
- Review quality problems with appropriate managers, obtain appropriate signatures and direct actions required in order to correct defects.
- Prepare periodic and special reports concerning claim activities, problems with customer's quality system, and rejected items.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree - Engineering
- 3+ years of Quality Engineering experience.
What's on Offer
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance