- Unique chemical manufacturer with great company retention and benefits
- Looking for Quality Manager with chemical and lab experience
About Our Client
Our client is a global specialty chemical manufacturer that produces materials for high-reliability applications across a variety of diverse market sectors. Continuously growing their business using their diversification strategy.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Achieves quality assurance operational objectives by contributing information and analysis to strategic plans and reviews
- Prepare and complete action plans; implement production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards
- Identify and resolve problems
- Completing audits; determining system improvements; implementing change
- Review all documents related to product quality
- Support the ongoing implementation and continuous improvement
- Responsible for staffing and training of personnel in QA/QC
The Successful Applicant
- BS in Chemical Engineering or Chemistry required
- 5+ years experience with QA function (laboratory experience preferred)
- Must be highly knowledgeable in analytical theory, methodology, and instrumentation, especially gas chromatography
- Possess critical thinking, active listening, judgment and decision making skills
- Possess strong interpersonal skills with ability to deal with complexity
- GMP, ISO, food grade knowledge preferred
- SQF Audit experience
What's on Offer
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly and all qualified candidates will be contacted. This role offers a competitive salary and bonus structure that is commensurate with current salary and experience.
The client is an equal opportunity employer.