- Seeking a quality professional looking looking for a key impact player position
- Excellent culture & competitive compensation/benefits package
About Our Client
Our client is a global specialty chemical manufacture that produces materials for high-reliability applications across a variety of diverse market sectors. Continuously growing their business using their diversification strategy.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Achieves quality assurance operational objectives by contributing information and analysis to strategic plans and reviews
- Prepare and complete action plans; implement production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards
- Identify and resolve problems
- Completing audits; determining system improvements; implementing change
- Review all documents related to product quality
- Support the ongoing implementation and continuous improvement
- Responsible for staffing and training of personnel in QA/QC
The Successful Applicant
- BS in Chemical Engineering or Chemistry required
- 5+ years experience with QA function (laboratory experience preferred)
- Complete knowledge of AS9100 Rev. D, ISO 9001, regulatory requirements, and government regulations
- Knowledge in analytical chemistry areas along with specific expertise in acrylics, solvent and water based coating systems is a plus
- Possess critical thinking, active listening, judgment and decision making skills
- Possess strong interpersonal skills with ability to deal with complexity
What's on Offer
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly and all qualified candidates will be contacted. This role offers a competitive salary and bonus structure that is commensurate with current salary and experience.
The client is an equal opportunity employer.