- Strategic decision making, overseeing entire quality team
- Average Employee tenure over 10 years
About Our Client
Our client is a manufacturer located in Chicago that due to high performance and year over year growth is expanding the team and looking to bring on a new quality manager. They are looking for someone with ISO 9001 experience as well as someone with a continuous improvement background.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Quality processes work well. Someone with a CI background who can help enhance processes
- QMS and ERP system experience
- Comfortable getting hands on, with a focus for detail.
- Will be doing internal audits for ISO 9001
- Experience Conducting Audits
- Strong organizational skills and ability to effectively communicate and share knowledge with others required
- Works well with other departments in communication of time-lines, priorities and resolving ambiguous tasks/situations.
The Successful Applicant
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Out Going personality
- Able to Work cross functionally with multiple departments in tandem.
- Conflict Resolution skills
- Comfortable being a leader and taking initiative
- Knowledge and implementation experience with Continuous Improvement Methodologies (Six Sigma, 5S, Lean Mfg., etc.) required, certifications preferred
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint and Outlook) required
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary (100,000-140,000)
- Health Vision Dental
- Eligible for flexible time off
- 401K Match - 6%
- Profit Sharing via ESOP