- Join a powerhouse within the electronic supply chain
- Looking for a quality professional with leadership and decision making
About Our Client
Our client is a world leading distributor of electronic components with a diverse product portfolio. They are an industry powerhouse covering the globe.
- Responsibility for go/no go decisions based on inspection results
- Responsible for work and product flow to ensure efficiency
- Maintaining ISO9001 certification as well as any certifications deemed necessary
- Work directly with warehouse manager to improve processes with a goal of 0 defects
- Manage hiring and development of inspection personnel
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering or quality management
- Experience with managing personnel in a component based environment
- Experience within electronics and distribution quality
- Record of leadership and process improvement
What's on Offer
This is a very exciting and comprehensive role. If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly and all qualified candidates will be contacted. This role offers a competitive salary and bonus structure that is commensurate with current salary and experience.The client is an equal opportunity employer.