Quality Manager - Injection Molding - Leominster, MA
Looking for Quality Managers with injection molding experience
Hands-on ISO 9001, ISO 13485, and AS9100 is strongly desire
About Our Client
My client is an integrated Plastics Technology Company specializing in Plastic Part Design, Mold Design, Mold Making, and Plastic Processing. Each sector of the company is a specialist in its core division and is equipped with state of the art machines and technologies with a direct focus on success of their customers products and satisfaction
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Establish, maintain, review, and improve Quality systems/programs, policies and procedures to ensure product quality and compliance consistent with corporate objectives.
- Meet ISO 9001 and FDA requirements, to maximize product quality, to minimize overall costs associated with quality deficiencies and activities and to minimize customer quality complaints.
- Responsible for the internal quality audits, management review meetings, and reporting of both of them.
- Work with both customers and suppliers as to achieving positive results on issues.
Drive and support plant activities toward achieving customer certifications and industry quality registrations
- Drive Quality initiatives and performance through effective problem solving and other QC best practices.
The Successful Applicant
- 8+ year in Quality Leadership role
- BS in Engineering, Quality Management or related field
- Plastic Molding Experience
- ASQ Certified Quality Engineer and/or Lead Auditor is preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Team player oriented
What's on Offer
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly and all qualified candidates will be contacted. This role offers a competitive salary and bonus structure that is commensurate with current salary and experience.
The client is an equal opportunity employer.