- Join a leading manufacturer of specialty products
- Looking for a quality professional with leadership and decision making
About Our Client
Our client is a specialty manufacturer with over 70 years of experience. They offer a diverse portfolio with over 40 product lines and over 500 variations to satisfy customers.
- Manage internal audit program to verify processes are being followed and lead improvement opportunities
- Input a problem solving methodology to ensure objectives become deliverables
- Implement and maintain a QMS
- Lead a sustaining continuous improvement culture
- Train and mentor quality aspects
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Quality or Business Administration
- 5+ years Quality Management experience highly desired
- Lean manufacturing experience preferred
- Lean or Six Sigma certifications preferred
- Strong written and oral communication skills
What's on Offer
This is a very exciting and comprehensive role. If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly and all qualified candidates will be contacted. This role offers a competitive salary and bonus structure that is commensurate with current salary and experience.The client is an equal opportunity employer.