Quality Manager - Medical Device - Just outside Boston
Seeking a Quality Manager experienced in the Medical Device industry
The company is market leader for its type of non-invasive device
About Our Client
This company is a world renowned market leader for their non-invasive devices. They have two distinct quality industries they work within - retail & professional/hospitals.
- ISO 13485, ISO9001 basic standard regulations
- Develop and implement quality improvement with working knowledge of Quality standards and systems.
- CAPA - Conduct failure investigations, root-cause analysis, and corrective action implementation. Provides leadership and technical expertise for effective Root Cause Analysis
- Supervisory duties for several quality inspectors
- Support Manufacturing Lean initiatives & be a hands-on engineer.
- Ability to be the primary quality advocate within the sight.
- Supplier / Customer Interface
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 7 years related experience in a regulated environment
- B.S in Engineering is a MUST
- Background in Medical Device, working knowledge of ISO13485
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to be hands-on
- Ability for some day trip traveling within the state
What's on Offer
- Competitive Compensation
- Team Oriented Work Environment
- Structured Growth Plan to management
- Bonus opportunity
- Strong benefits package - medical dental vision etc.