- Family organization that takes care of their employees
- Average Employee tenure over 10 years
About Our Client
Our client is a family owned manufacturer located in Oak Park. They serve industrial markets including automotive, mining, transportation and construction. The site is led by an experienced Plant Manager that promotes growth, ability to influence and autonomy. This role will report to the Director of Quality and assist with all quality functions including PPAPS, Quality Control and audits. This company specializes in metal finishing and anodized finishing for a variety of product lines.
- Developing, implementing, and improving core processes to ensure processes meet requirements.
- Translating applicable industry standards or customer specific requirements into the organizational structure and related processes.
- Developing an understanding of core processes that supports specified requirements, including gap identification and help facilitate continual improvement across all functional areas.
- Managing new part introduction through feasibility, APAP and PPAP.
- Completing and submission of PPAP - Process Flow, Control Plans, FMEA, Gage R&R, Capability Studies, Layout, etc. for new and existing product.
- Ensuring compliance to ISO/TS/IATF management system requirements and keep abreast of changes.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in an Engineering discipline
- 2+ years of strong management experience
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Minitab and Visio.
- Knowledge of MSA, blueprint reading, statistics, and process capability.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with ISO/TS/IATF 16949.
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary, between $70,000 and $85,000
- Yearly guaranteed bonus, circa $5,000
- 5.5% Profit Sharing
- 2% 401k Match
- 15 Days of Vacation + 8 Holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Competitive health benefits, including medical, dental and vision through BCBS
- HSA Option