Quality Manager - Packaging
Lead the Facility's Quality Department for a Global Food Packaging Manufacturer
Great Opportunity for Career Advancement and Growth into multisite leadership
About Our Client
Our client is a packaging manufacturer that has been in business for over 40 years. They are focused in the market of rigid plastic packaging containers, serving markets including food and beverage, personal care, household, health care, oil and lubricants.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Be responsible for the Quality Management system for this plant
- Ensure the expectations of the QMS are understood and individuals have documented training with validation
- Identify any gaps in the system or nonconformances
- Partner with plant leadership team to ensure quality is maintained throughout all departments
- Drive Root cause analysis and corrective action plans
- Plan and execute customer qualifications as required.
- Ensure QMS compliance while continuously driving customer satisfaction
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering or Relevant Field
- 7+ years experience as a Quality Engineer or Quality Manager within a manufacturing business
- 7+ years utilizing Minitab/Infinity
- 7+ years working with customers in some capacity
What's on Offer
- Competitive Base Salary (Total Compensation up to $100K)
- 401K Match
- Comprehensive Health Benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement Program