- Great Opportunity to Join a Recognized Manufacturer in Automotive Sector
- Client is Actively Hiring | Onsite Position
About Our Client
Our Client is an internationally recognized, and publicly traded organization, focusing on providing cutting-edge technology to the global vehicle industry. The organization manufactures and distributes motor vehicle parts and accessories to automotive manufacturers and retail parts outlets through their production plants across the world.
- With a goal of being "Second To None", the role offers endless opportunities to deliver best in class quality performance, cost improvement, risk mitigation and compliance with ISO and IATF standards.
- This is an interactive role, forming strong partnerships with production, engineering, shipping and receiving and more.
- External partners include Customers and Suppliers, as well as service vendors.
- As part of the senior leadership team of the plant, the Quality Manager works closely with the Plant Manager to develop and deliver quality objectives, HSE goals and continuous improvement projects.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Demonstrated success in manufacturing within a global automotive and industrial context
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- 5+ years of experience as a Quality Manager within the automotive sector
- Hands-on experience with IATF 16949, ISO 14000-1, ISO 4500-1
- Experience with delivering a high quality QMS
- Efficient, proactive, hands-on team approach
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Risk management approach
What's on Offer
- Competitive Compensation & Benefits Package available!
- This includes a wide array of voluntary benefits in addition to a robust medical/dental/vision/STD/LTD and life insurance
- 401k plan with a generous employer match; paid Holidays and vacation time!
- High paced global environment with endless opportunities
- Possibility to influence and make a difference in all aspects of the job
- Inspiring and people-oriented leadership
- Growth opportunities and career development
- Integrity, accountability, creativity and teamwork.