Quality Process Manager
Key leadership role with an international manufacturer
Innovative organization with unlimited growth potential
About Our Client
Our client is an international manufacturer of specialty metal building products for the residential and commercial markets.
- Develops and optimizes continuous production and manufacturing processes to achieve the output, quality, and cost goals of the organization.
- Collects production data and applies standard scientific and statistical methods to analyze, document, and diagram production processes.
- Recommends changes or upgrades to equipment, work methods, or other aspects of the process to improve efficiency and utilization of resources.
- Performs inspections and sets quality assurance testing models for analysis of raw materials, materials in process, and finished products.
- Applies engineering and quality management principles/practices at various steps in the manufacturing process to achieve the successful introduction and manufacturing of new products.
- Yield reporting, including identifying and realizing measures for yield improvements as well as test optimization, and sustaining them with support from a cross functional team.
- Maintain production documents including Product Standards and Bill of Materials to reflect changes in suppliers, product design, and manufacturing processes.
- Work with cross functional teams to identify manufacturing cost reduction opportunities and to establish cost reduction initiatives and goals throughout the manufacturing process.
The Successful Applicant
- BS degree and 5+ years of demonstrated success in process engineering within a manufacturing environment
- Strong working knowledge of ERP demand planning and supply chain functionality is essential
- Excellent analytical skills, judgment, and problem resolution abilities required
- Hands-on experience with Quality Management Systems (QMS) and testing methodologies
- Strong computer skills required (MS EXCEL, PowerPoint, Word and JMP)
- Knowledge in project management and scheduling software (MS Project) preferred
What's on Offer
Competitive salary, paid vacation, and benefits plan