- Looking for a quality professional with ISO:9001 and AS9100 experience
- Unique manufacturer with a diverse product line & great growth opportunity
About Our Client
My client is a leading industrial manufacturer with a diverse product line servicing the aerospace, defense, electronics and medical devise industry. They pride themselves on providing excellent customer service and top of the line products.
- Use lean management and process management to build on the quality system
- Reviews practices, procedures and processes seeking avenues to improve efficiency's and effectiveness and reduce risk to product quality
- Support, maintain, and sustain QMS to meet ISO 9001:2015 and A9100:2016 Standards.
- Lead cross-functional team members supporting the customer feedback/complaint handling process & corrective action process
- Develop and update PFMEAs and Control Plans, as necessary.
- Validations (product and process IQ/OQ/PQ), PPAP.
- Communicate recommendations and decisions across the organization
- Drive a culture of learning, continuous improvement and best practices to improve the effectiveness of the organization
- Ability to engage early in the planning stages to characterize sourcing, manufacturability or programmatic risk to ensure product Quality performance.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- BS in QA or related field
- 5+ year's QA experience
- Experience with ISO:9001 and AS9100
- Prior management experience
- Someone with great communication skills who can interact with customers to understand the requirements
- Strong Leadership skills
- Knowledge of IQ, OQ, PQ and PPAP
What's on Offer
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly and all qualified candidates will be contacted. This role offers a competitive salary and bonus structure that is commensurate with current salary and experience.
The client is an equal opportunity employer.